Print Friendly Recipe
- A quick and easy way to make great tasting salmon
- One of my own inventions
- 1 lb (.5 kg). salmon steak (I like to get the thickest piece I can find).
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon pepper seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large lemons sliced
- aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Tear off about a foot and a half of foil (enough to fold into a packet).
- Place salmon on middle of foil.
- Season salmon with lemon pepper, salt and pepper.
- Place lemon slices on top of the salmon.
- Bring up edges of foil and fold into a packet.
- Place packet into a pie tin or shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Fish will flake apart when done.
- If you hate dry salmon this is a great recipe for you. I have yet to find a restaurant that can make a baked salmon that compares to this recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.