Print Friendly Recipe
- One of my own inventions
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). cooked shrimp
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Season All
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). vegetable oil
- 2 pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). crab or imitation crab, cut into pieces
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, minced
- 6 green onions, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). apple cider vinegar
- assorted crackers
- Rinse and pull the tails off of the shrimp, cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan.
- Saute shrimp, season all and red pepper flakes, about 1 minute.
- Let Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, onions, jalapeno and vinegar thoughly combined.
- Add shrimp and crab being careful not to break up crab too much.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- When I first put this recipe together I wanted to make a cracker dip that I didn't have to bake, and that could be eaten cold. I found recipes that had variations on this idea, but I couldn't find anything that was quite what I wanted so I decided to make my own. It turned out to be a great success.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.