Print Friendly Recipe
- bite size dogs in whiskey (Appetizer Dish)
- my recipe box
Serves/Makes:depends on how many you eat
- 4 packages hot dogs
- 2 cans (12oz) chili sauce
- 10 oz (280 grm) grape jelly
- 1/2 pint bourbon
- Cut hotdogs into bite size pieces.
- Mix bourbon, chili sauce & jelly together.
- Put everything into crockpot and cook for 2 to 3 hours on low.
- Please don't be put off by the combination of ingredients. When I first did this i thought YUK! After tasting I fell in love with it. Just give it a try!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.