Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 jar applesauce
- honey (optional)
- If desired, mix honey to taste with applesauce.
- Spread on drying tray made for making fruit leather, about 1/8-1/4"thick works best.
- Dry for 8-10 hours. May become too brittle if left too long.
- Be sure to store in airtight containers.
- I like to try different types of applesauce (Mott's makes one called Fruitsations, apples with different fruits such as strawberries). Or you can use a food processor to make your own applesauce, adding other fruits if desired. This is an easy snack to make for trips, camping, school boxes, etc.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.