Print Friendly Recipe
- From Chuck's memory, might use another recipe if you get one
- Place a sheet of waxed paper in a shallow pan.
- Pour apple sauce on sheet and spread to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Place in a dehydrator
- Check daily to see if it is dried to the consistancy wanted.
- For other fruit, peel, place in a blender and puree before pouring onto the waxed paper.
- When it is dried the way you want, roll paper and fruit leather into a tube.
- Been many years since I made any. Can not find the recipe, but it is simple to make. To prevent discoloration sprinkle with citric acid.
Have not been able to find any recently. Would like some for another recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.