Print Friendly Recipe
- Pasta shells stuffed with cheese and spinach
- One package of jumbo pasta shells, suitable for stuffing
- 2 cups (475 ml) of cottage cheese
- 3 cups (700 ml) shredded mozerella cheese
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). box frozen spinach, defrost and squeeze well
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Boil 2 quarts (1900 ml) water and add jumbo shells.
- Drain well.
- Mix cheeses and well squeezed thawed spinach.
- Spoon into jumbo shells and lay into one layer in a greased casserole dish or baking pan.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over all.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes to one hour.
- This makes two 9x13 pans. I freeze one without the spaghetti sauce. It freezes well. To use, defrost completely and add sauce. This also reheats well for next day leftovers.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.