Print Friendly Recipe
- easy to make, delicious to eat, impossible to explain
- Gladys Robinette, Lafayette, La.
- 1 box cake mix (white, yellow or chocolate or use imagination)
- 1 package miniature marshmallows
- 1 can pie filling (strawberry, blueberry, cherry or whatever you desire)
- Use greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- Pour marshmalllows into greased and floured pan.
- Prepare cake as directed on box; pour over first layer DO NOT STIR!
- Drop pie filling by spoonfuls over the batter, DO NOT STIR.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about an hour.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.