Print Friendly Recipe
- my own recipe
- 1 eggplant, peeled and diced into small cubes (optional)
- 1 pound ground meat
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) long grain rice, cooked
- Brown ground meat.
- Add eggplant, onion, celery, bell pepper and garlic, and cover and simmer until vegetables tender.
- Add cooked rice.
- May add chopped green onions and parsley if desired.
- Some people here add raw oysters to dressing also.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.