Print Friendly Recipe
- Quick, easy and delicious
- Talk About Good Cookbook from Lafayette, La. Junior League
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground meat, browned
- 1 cup (225 ml) raw, long grain rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can onion soup
- dash red pepper
- dash salt
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/4 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- Combine all ingredients in 2 quarts (1900 ml) casserole.
- Be sure casserole is tightly covered.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 1 hour.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.