Print Friendly Recipe
- Hungarian sausage dish
- Maxine Wagerman
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can tomatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) tomato paste
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 2 or more green peppers
- 8 pairs Danish smoked sausage
- steamed rice
- Saute onion in oil.
- Add peppers.
- Cook until transparent.
- Add paprika and cook a few seconds.
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste and a little water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for about 30 mins or until peppers are soft.
- Slice the sausage, add to pot and cook until tender.
- Serve with steamed rice.
- This makes a lovely light supper dish. Serve with a crusty bread if you don't like rice.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.