Print Friendly Recipe
- Waffle Cookies
- Angela Creighton
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) butter, melted
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) anise extract
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- Combine all ingredients together in order listed.
- Batter should be thick but flow from a spoon.
- Place about 1 tbsp (15 ml) of batter in center of grids.
- Close lid and cook until steaming stops, about 45 to 60 seconds.
- Remove with fork and cool on paper toweling.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar.
- Store in airtight container.
- You must have a pizzelle iron or pan in order to make these.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.