Print Friendly Recipe
- R. Medeiros(From a resturant in Connecticut)
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). hamburger
- 1 large onion
- 1 5 oz (140 grm). bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). chili powder
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). A-1 Sauce
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). ketchup
- 1 cup (225 ml) of water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- hot pepper sauce, optional
- Combine hamburger and Worcestershire sauce in a large skillet.
- Add 1 cup (225 ml) of water and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, onion, chili powder and A-1 sauce.
- Mash down until hamburger is a fine consistency.
- Cook for 2 hours on low heat.
- Add a little water from time to time, if necessary.
- May add hot pepper sauce if a hotter sauce is desired.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.