Print Friendly Recipe
- Baked Chicken With Roast Vegetables
- Annmarie Hunt
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 whole chicken, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 tsp (5 ml). black pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml). seasoned salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). rosemary
- 1 tsp (5 ml). thyme
- 6 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 8 small red potatoes, washed and halved
- 2 medium onions, peeled and quartered
- 2 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix seasonings together.
- Rub mixture on chicken including the inside.
- Stand chicken up in the bundt pan.
- Make sure the cone is inside of the cavity of the chicken.
- Tuck back wings.
- Add veggies around the chicken.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour melted margarine over chicken and veggies.
- Put pan on a baking sheet to catch any drippings.
- Bake for 60 to 80 minutes depending on size of chicken.
- Bake until tender and veggies are done.
- This is a very unusual way to bake chicken, But it works and it is
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.