Print Friendly Recipe
- Meatloaf made in a Skillet
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). hamburger
- 1/2 can Italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry minced onions
- 1/2 bottle A-1 Steak Sauce
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- In a large bowl mix hamburger, egg, A-1 (to taste), and minced onions (to taste).
- Start adding the Italian bread crumbs until the meat will not fall apart when formed into a ball (usually about 1/2 can of crumbs).
- Form meat into a loaf with your hands and place it in the middle of a large skillet.
- Pour water into the skillet until it is about 1 inch deep, cover and cook on medium heat for 1 hour.
- Remember to check your meatloaf so that the water doesn't completely dry up.
- Add more as needed.
- After you've cooked it for one hour, pour 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup over the top and mix with the drippings in the pan.
- Cover and cook for additional 1/2 hour.
- Your meatloaf will have a wounderful gravy that my family likes to put on mashed potatos and sop up with fresh bread!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.