Print Friendly Recipe
- Very Good!
- Rhonda Drupieski
- 4 or 5 boneless chicken breasts (cut into strips about 1 1/2 inches wide)
- bacon (1 slice for each chicken breast strip)
- 1 4 oz (112 grm) pkg. of chipped beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- PARTIALLY fry bacon (must still be soft enough after it cools to wrap around chicken breast).
- Wrap chicken breasts in bacon.
- Cover bottom of a large baking dish with chipped beef.
- Mix soups, sour cream and milk.
- Place chicken over beef.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight for best results.
- Bake at 275 degrees (125 C.) uncovered for 3 hours.
- I brought this recipe home from the Outer Banks of North Carolina. This is terrific served with mashed pototoes and biscuits. The soups will make a gravy to pour over your mashed pototoes. It takes a while to prepare, but it's worth the wait!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.