Print Friendly Recipe
- A very rich but mild tasting dessert
Serves/Makes:9 x 13 pan
- 1/2 c margarine
- 1/2 c crushed pecans
- 1 c flour
- 8 oz (224 grm) cream cheese
- 1/2 of large pkg Cool Whip
- 1 c sugar
- 1 lg pkg chocolate pudding (instant)
- 1 lg pkg vanilla pudding (instant)
- 3 c milk
- Crust layer:
- Mix margarine, pecans and flour; spread and pat into 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Second layer:
- Beat together cream cheese, 1/2 pkg Cool Whip and sugar and spread over first layer and chill.
- Third layer:
- Beat together chocolate pudding mix, vanilla pudding mix and milk and spread over second layer and chill.
- Topping :
- Spread with remaining Cool Whip and garnish with pecans and/or chocolate curls.
- Cut in 12 squares. Serve.
- I got this recipe from my older sister after she made it for my niece's wedding reception.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.