Print Friendly Recipe
- Baked chicken wrapped in ham and bacon with sauce & rice
- 4-6 boneless chicken breats
- 4-6 thin slices of ham
- 4-6 strips of lean bacon or turkey bacon
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- Mix sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup.
- Pour into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Wrap chicken in ham and then in bacon.
- Use toothpicks to secure.
- Place chicken wrapped with ham and bacon into baking dish.
- Cover dish and bake at 300 degrees (150 C.) for 3 hrs.
- After the first 1 1/2 hrs., check every 30 minutes for dryness.
- Add water if needed.
- Serve over rice. Your family and friends will love this!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.