Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package of cream cheese
- 1 6-1/2 oz (182 grm). can of crabmeat (drained/reserve liquid)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- Dash of white pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sliced toasted almonds.
- Mix all ingredients together except the almonds.
- Add some of the liquid from the crabmeat if you feel the mixture is too thick.
- Place in a small oiled ovenproof bowl and sprinkle the top with the almonds.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or toasted french bread.
- This recipe came from the Ft. Lee Officers Wives Club newsletter in the early 70's.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.