Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 to 6
- 1 16oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted and thawed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) marjoram
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch
- Combine thawed orange juice and marjoram in shallow dish.
- Dip each chicken piece in orange juice mixture and put in crockpot.
- Pour remaining sauce over breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
- Before serving remove chicken from crockpot.
- Turn to high and cover.
- Mix water and cornstarch, stir into liquid in crockpot.
- Cook until thick and bubbly about 15 minutes.
- Serve over chicken.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.