Print Friendly Recipe
- Salmon fillet with honey mustard glaze
- John Driscoll
- 1 lb (.5 kg) fresh salmon flillet
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Dijon mustard
- mixed fancy salad greens
- salt and pepper
- Slice salmon fillet into 4 portions (easier to do this while salmon is raw).
- Mix honey and mustard and heat, stirring frequently, until it's thin (microwave is good for this).
- Coat uncooked fillets with honey mixture.
- Grill over medium heat so as not to excessively char honey and not overcook (5 to 10 minutes depending on fillet thickness.
- Baste with extra honey.
- Serve immediately over bed of mixed greens (fancy lettuces, mustard greens and dandelion add variety and flavor).
- Offer salt and pepper when serving.
- These salmon fillets also make a wonderful lunch or dinner sandwich when placed between toasted bread with crisp bacon strips and greens.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.