Print Friendly Recipe
- Priscilla Chalmers from Australia
Serves/Makes:approx. 1 1/2 to 2 doz
- 4-1/2 oz (126 grm) cooking margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) golden syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (225 ml) plain flour
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) self raising flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) cocoa
- Cream together margarine, sugar and golden syrup.
- Add egg, beat well.
- Sift in flours and cocoa, beat on low speed until well combined.
- Drop rough spoonful onto lightly greased trays and cook in moderate oven for approximately 15mins.
- Cool on trays
- These bikkies are an all time favourite in our house.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.