Print Friendly Recipe
- Betty Crocker's Cookie Book
Serves/Makes:about 6 dozen
- 2 cups (475 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 oz (112 grm). melted unsweetened chocolate (cool)
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered suger
- Mix granulated sugar, oil, chocolate and vanilla.
- Mix in eggs, 1 at a time.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Drop dough by tspful into powdered sugar; roll around to coat.
- Shape into balls.
- Place about 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake until almost no indentation remains when touched, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Delicious and easy!!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.