Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:16 or more servings
- 1 pkg spice cake mix
- 1 can (1 lb) pumpkin
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts (optional
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/2 stick margarine. softened
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, pumpkin, brown sugar, oil, eggs, and nuts.
- Blend at low speed until completely moistened, about 1 minute.
- Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Spread batter in a greased and floured 13x9x2 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl combine the sugar, flour, softened butter and cinnamon with a pastry blender.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- This is my favorite cake for the winter. I always request it for my birthday which is in October.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.