Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 large yellow cake mix
- 1 stick melted margarine or
- 1/2 stick more if you like
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease 9x13x2 inch pan.
- Place crushed pineapple in pan and spread around.
- Place cherry pie filling in pan, spread around.
- Sprinkle cake mix on top of pineapple and cherry mixture.
- Pour melted margarine or butter on top of everything.
- Bake 60 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Let it cool 5 minutes or eat it hot.
- I use this for a quickie dessert. Great for potlucks.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.