Print Friendly Recipe
- Hot dog sauce
- Chuck, where I got it ???
Serves/Makes:Enough for 8 hotdogs
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tbs (30 ml) prepared mustard
- 2 tbs (30 ml) vinegar
- 2 tbs (30 ml) sugar
- 2 tbs (30 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) celery seed
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) Tabasco sauce
- ketchup as desired
- Brown ground beef with onion over medium heat, breaking up with a fork.
- Drain fat.
- Add all other ingredients, mix well.
- Add enough ketchup to keep the mixture loose as it cooks.
- Simmer, partially covered, adding ketchup as needed.
- Hope this is similar to what you are looking for.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.