Print Friendly Recipe
- Dinner in a pastry
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onion
- 3 cups (700 ml) chopped cabbage
- salt and pepper, to taste
- bread dough
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Add cabbage, onion and seasonings.
- Cover and cook until cabbage is tender.
- Drain grease.
- Prepare dough and let rise.
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thick, cut into squares.
- Place filling in each square.
- Pinch corners together.
- Place seam-side down on greased baking sheet.
- Let rest 20 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.