Print Friendly Recipe
- New twist on appetizer
- Nick Sundberg at Tipomatic.com
- 1 package won ton skins
- 2 cups (475 ml) Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mild green chilies, chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- Oil for frying
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) hot sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cilantro (optional)
- Mix cheeses and chilies.
- Place a won ton skin facing you in a diamond shape.
- Place 1/2 tsp (2 ml) of mix in the center.
- Fold in the two side points until slightly overlapping.
- Dab with a little water.
- Bring the bottom point to the center, dab with water and roll into an egg-roll shape.
- Place in a bowl with the flour.
- Keep rolling until you are out of mix.
- Place on a sheet pan and freeze.
- When frozen, transfer to freezer bags.
- To cook, fry at 375 degrees (200 C.) for about three minutes or until starting to brown.
- Serve with the sauce for dipping.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.