Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 box Butter Pecan Cake Mix (Betty Crocker)
- 1 box Instant Toasted Coconut Pudding Mix (Royal)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) hot water
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Using electric mixer, mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into lightly greased 11 x 13 inch pan and bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees (175 C.).
- May also bake in two loaf pans and make small sandwiches using cream cheese as filling.
- This is very good alone, with ice cream or with warm butterscotch topping.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.