Print Friendly Recipe
- Diane Chambers
- 1 cup (225 ml) dry elbow macaroni
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can milk
- 1 small to medium onion, diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 8 oz (224 grm) chedder cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 packages wafer beef (Buddig Beef) cut into bitesize pieces
- Mix all the above ingredients together in a large glass mixing bowl.
- Cook for around 30 minutes or until macaroni is done, stirring frequently.
- Serve with salad for a great meal.
- Can be cooked in oven for 1 - 1.5 hours at 350 degrees. Just stir often. A great and really inexpensive meal. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family has over the many years.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.