Print Friendly Recipe
- Sissy Wommack
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted butter, cooled (only real butter)
- 2 cups (475 ml) real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) minced parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) curry powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) minced garlic
- pinch of marjoram
- 4 cups (950 ml) shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups (475 ml) seedless green grapes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) toasted slivered almonds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together first 6 ingredients, season with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Mix chicken, grapes and almonds, set aside.
- Place a serving of chicken mixture on bed of lettuce.
- Top it with mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Garnish with a few more grapes and almonds.
- Serve with hot bread
- This is Great! I've used for open houses, just us for supper, or for guests!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.