Print Friendly Recipe
- Cookbooks by G (John D. Gerardi)
- 2 oz (56 grm). virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (pound thin)
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour (all purpose)
- 4 oz (112 grm). crushed plum tomatoes
- 2 thin slices of a large garden tomato
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh parsley (choppped)
- 2 oz (56 grm). white wine
- 2 oz (56 grm). chicken broth
- 2 slices ham, (thinly sliced)
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- gresh ground black pepper
- Preheat a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oil.
- Add garlic, saute until lightly brown.
- Coat chicken in flour and place in skillet, saute for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add crushed tomatoes, parsley, white wine, and chicken broth.
- Top chicken with ham, tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and simmer 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve with rice.
- This is a recipe from my book Twenty Minutes Fresh to Finish.
You can find some more free sample recipes on my web page.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.