Print Friendly Recipe
- From Tammy
- 4 chicken breast halves (with bone)
- 1 8oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan or parmesan romano cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) minced onion
- 2 tsp (10 ml) minced garlic
- large jar of your favorite spagetti sauce or pot of your own homemade sauce.
- shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- cooked pasta
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Drain thawed chopped spinach and squeeze almost dry.
- In a medium bowl mix spinach, onion, garlic and cheese until blended.
- Stuff each breast pocket with equal amounts of mixture.
- If there is no natural pocket in breast, slice side with knife to open a pocket.
- Lay each breast bone side down in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese if desired.
- Bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven approximately one hour or until fork tender.
- Serve with your favorite shape pasta and remaining sauce.
- This recipe always goes over big even with people who don't care for spinach. It is quick and easy enough to serve for company, and everyone loves italian.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.