Print Friendly Recipe
- Interesting blend of flavors contribute to this delicious soup
- John Driscoll
- 1 cup (225 ml) dry white wine
- 3 cups (700 ml) beef broth
- 4 cups (950 ml) V-8 Juice
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) freshly ground pepper
- 2 whole cloves
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry sherry
- Combine all ingredients except sherry.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Return to pan and add sherry.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Serve with lemon slice.
- From famous resturant in Taos New Mexico.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.