Print Friendly Recipe
- Nick Sundburg
- 4 medium red potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 6 strips bacon
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) celery, diced
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) onion, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes until just beginning to soften.
- Drain and allow to cool slightly.
- Slice into 1/4-inch pieces; set aside.
- Dice the bacon.
- Add to a large skillet and cook until brown.
- Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve.
- Add the onion and celery and cook until just soft.
- Whisk in the sugar and the vinegar.
- Return the bacon, toss in the cooked potatoes, and season.
- Serve warm.
- Serve this salad warm as a side dish with sausages.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.