Print Friendly Recipe
- John Driscoll
- 2 pounds mussels, about 2 inches long
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) finely crushed dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sprig of minced parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) of oregano
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) basil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- Arrange layer of mussels on the halfshell in a shallow baking dish/pan.
- Mix all ingredients and lightly cover the mussels with the mixture.
- Sprinkle mussel juice (can substitute clam juice) over them and bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve as appetizer with garlic/butter French bread.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.