Print Friendly Recipe
- Erin Hesse
Serves/Makes:10 to 12
- 24-oz. package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked ham, cubed
- 2 cups (475 ml) cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 16 oz (448 grm).low-fat sour cream
- 10 oz (280 grm). can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 10 oz (280 grm). can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Thaw the hash brown potatoes and combine them in a large mixing bowl with the diced ham, a half cup of the shredded cheddar cheese, and the chopped onion.
- In a separate mixing bowl, blend together the sour cream, cheddar cheese and potato soups, and black pepper.
- Add the sour cream and soup mixture to the potatoes and ham, making sure all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 3 quarts (2850 ml) oven-proof baking dish.
- Top with more cheese, and bake in a pre-heated 350 degree (175 C.) oven for an hour.
- Let stand a few minutes before serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.