Print Friendly Recipe
- These balls can be served warm or cold
Serves/Makes:Depends on how large you make
- 2 pkg (10 oz) frozen spinach, thawed & squeezed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 box stove top stuffing mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 stick melted margarine
- 6 medium eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml) poultry seasoning (optional)
- 1/2 pound cooked pork sausage
- Make stove top dressing as directed: set aside.
- Break cooked sausage into very small pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Measure heaping 1 tbsp (15 ml) full into buttered palm of hand and roll into golfball size ball.
- Place on cookie sheet, bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- These can be made ahead, placed in zip-lock freezer bags and reheat in microwave.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.