Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground meat
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). chili powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked pinto beans
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) shredded American cheese
- squaw bread
- chopped tomato
- chopped onion
- Fry meat in oil until no longer pink, breaking up as it cooks.
- Stir in chili powder and pinto beans.
- Cook about 3 minutes or until beans are hot.
- Blend in the cheese, stirring until melted.
- Put mixture on squaw bread, top with chopped onion and tomato.
- Have not tried this but I would add some cumin, oregano and to spice it up add some chopped jalapenos or chipotle peppers, perhaps in adobo sauce.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.