Print Friendly Recipe
- This is a hard candy
- paula mahn
- 2 cups (475 ml) white karo
- 3 cups (700 ml) white sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) oil of cinnamon (can use any flavor)
- 2 tsp (10 ml) food coloring
- Bring to boil sugar and karo.
- Boil to hard crack stage (300-310 degres F.)
- Remove from heat.
- Add flavor and coloring.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Let cool completely.
- Break into small pieces.
- This is a really easy recipe to make. You can use any flavor you want but it needs to be oil kind. I add colors to match the flavors. I also dust mine with powdered sugar for extra goodness. There's never any left
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.