Print Friendly Recipe
- the web someplace
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) orange juice
- juice from 2 large limes
- 6 tbs (90 ml) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) fresh minced parsley
- 2 tbs (30 ml) minced fresh oregano
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 2 plump garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients and store in an air-tight jar, refrigerated.
- Happen to see this on the web and remembered someone ask for it. I know what it's like not to be able to find something you really enjoy.
Lived in Ocala, FL and they have NO Mexican resturants. Learned how to make tamales, Choriso and a lot of things I used to be able to buy in Southern California. Finally moved to Nevada.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.