Print Friendly Recipe
- Grace Elvers
- 2 bags frozen kernel corn (defrosted)
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) whipping cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). flour mixed with 3 tbsp (45 ml). butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring whipping cream to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and add corn.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in salt and sugar.
- Make a paste out of the butter and flour, and stir into the corn and cook until thickened.
- Turn into oven proof dish, sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter.
- Refrigerate up to 4 days.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown.
- When using this recipe for a holiday meal it will probably serve at least 10 because of the large amount of other dishes usually served.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.