Print Friendly Recipe
- Grace Elvers
Serves/Makes:14-18 pound turkey
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped celery
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped onions
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 4 guarts herb flavored bread cubes
- 2 cups (475 ml) chicken broth
- Cook the celery and onion in the butter until golden brown.
- Add the flavored bread cubes and toss lightly.
- Pour broth over and stir to blend.
- Keep the stuffing refrigerated 2-3 days.
- Then stuff the turkey or bake for about 1 hour at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Sometimes I add chopped apple to the mixture just before stuffing turkey or baking.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.