Print Friendly Recipe
- Cream puffs in a chocolate syrup
- Angela Creighton
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) butter
- 1-1/8 cups (275 ml) milk
- 1-1/8 cups (275 ml) flour, sifted
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- vanilla pudding, prepared
- chocolate syrup
- For Pastry:
- Combine butter, milk and salt in a large saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until butter is melted.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat in the flour, all at once, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon.
- Return the saucepan to the heat for a minute, stirring constantly until the dough comes away from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- THOROUGHLY beat in the eggs, ONE AT A TIME.
- The dough should become shiny and golden.
- Grease a cookie sheet and lightly sprinkle it with flour.
- Pipe small round shapes of dough on sheet.
- The dough doubles in size when baked so leave ample space between them.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree (225 C.) oven for 20 minutes.
- Cut puffs almost in half.
- Fill with vanilla pudding.
- Serve with chocolate syrup.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.