Print Friendly Recipe
- For cold buffet
- Vicky Bryant
- green beans
- dill weed
- salt (optional)
- Steam fresh, whole green beans until crisp-tender.
- Stop cooking process by immersing in a cold water bath.
- Remove green beans, dry, and place in bowl.
- Sprinkle quite a bit of dill weed over green beans.
- Serve with some ranch dressing.
- Kids love this ("big" kids too).
- Can be tied in bundles with green part of spring onion or just left loose.
Tie lemon peel (sliced with channel knife) in knots and scatter on top for a contrasting color.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.