Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant
Serves/Makes:10 tall/20 hi-ball size
- 3 quarts (2850 ml) tea (steep 2 family-size in 3 quarts (2850 ml) water)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) (I always use 1 cup) sugar
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). frozen lemonade (undiluted)
- 1 quart (950 ml) ginger ale
- Combine tea, sugar and lemonade.
- Just before serving, stir in Ginger Ale and pour over ice in glasses.
- May also be made far enough in advance and chilled and served in punch bowl. Still add ginger ale right before serving. Very refreshing and different from the normal punch. Will then serve more than 20 servings if served in punch bowl glasses.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.