Print Friendly Recipe
- This appetizer spread is actually cold - hot refers to horseradish
- Vicky Bryant
Serves/Makes:2 1/2 Cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) apricot preserves
- 1 cup (225 ml) pineapple preserves
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) horseradish, drained
- 3 tsp (15 ml). dry mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml). black pepper (optional)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg cream cheese
- Mix preserves, horseradish, mustard, and pepper; store in covered jar in refrigerator.
- To serve, place 1/3 cup (80 ml) of hot jezebel on cream cheese.
- May be made ahead of time a kept for "unexpected" holiday guests!! Serve with some type of bland cracker - I prefer table water and table water with cracked black pepper
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.