Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant
Serves/Makes:20 rolls per package
- 2 packages Pepperidge Farm Party Rolls - 20 rolls each keeping in tins and keep bags also
- thinly sliced ham (prepackaged ham slices)
- sliced swiss cheese
- 2 sticks margarine
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) poppy seeds
- 3 tsp (15 ml) prepared mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp (15 ml) onion powder
- Melt margarine in saucepan.
- Add seasonings and simmer on low heat 5 minutes.
- Split rolls in half keeping in one piece (leave in tin they came in).
- Add slices of ham and Swiss cheese to bottom half in tin.
- Put top half of rolls back on.
- Pour heated mixture carefully on top of rolls.
- 1/2 of heated mixture goes on each package.
- Return to bag.
- Let set in refrigerator all morning or make the night before.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) and bake for 15 minutes or until warm and cheese is slightly melted.
- Cut apart and serve in a warming dish.
- Can be made the night before or first thing that morning as stated above.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.