Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant
- Baked 9" pie crust
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soft margarine
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 squares semi-sweet chocolate - melted
- Cream sugar and margarine.
- Add melted chocolate when completely cool and vanilla.
- Add 1 egg, beat for 5 minutes at medium speed with hand mixer.
- Add 2nd egg, beat for 10 minutes at medium speed or until you cannot taste sugar - these last two steps are very important for the pie to be a success.
- Pour into baked pie shell.
- Top with whipped cream (can be piped on in design).
- Top with chopped pecans if desired.
- Use a potato peeler and shave chocolate in curls on top of whipped cream or use a grater.
- Serve or may be refrigerated for several hours.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.