Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant
- 1 whole chicken, cooked (pressure cooker or stewed) with onion, carrot and celery
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken broth
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 bag of herb seasoned stuffing
- Remove chicken from bones and spread in a 2 quarts (1900 ml), round, casserole dish.
- Combine chicken and mushroom soup and milk.
- Pour over chicken.
- Mix chicken broth, melted butter and stuffing.
- Spread on top of casserole, pressing lightly.
- Bake 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes.
- All cream of chicken can be used or all cream of mushroom. Cream of celery and cream of onion can also be used.
I don't know why; but, I prefer this in a round casserole versus an oblong one.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.