Print Friendly Recipe
- Juicy tender pork roast
- my own
Serves/Makes:depends on size of roast
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). pork butt roast OR
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). beef chuck roast
- 1/2 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom or golden mushroom soup
- 8 carrots
- 4 soup cans water
- garlic salt
- season salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Brown roast on top of stove.
- Add everything else except carrots.
- Place in 325 degree (175 C.) oven for 3 hours.
- Add carrots and put back in oven for approximately 1 additional hour.
- Remove from pan and use juice for gravy.
- Makes the best gravy. Just thicken with a little flour and water .
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.